Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mini reviews

Alright, lets not waste anytime. The 3 movies I have decided to review are Back to the future, Friday peweesbig adventure. 2 are good one of them is completly awful.

Alright so first on the docit is Back to the future. Before this class I had already watched this movie numerous times because of how great it is. I find it entertaining about all the changes that can happen to the future if you mess with the past like twin pines mall turned into lone pine mall because the pine got run over. It was a really cool concept.  My favourite change had to be when the reveal his dads new book when he goes back to 1985 and its him in the yellow suit thing. This movie was really the first movie I ever saw that touched up on the idea of time travel and illustrated it in a very cool way. I cannot wait for the day when I can own a Time travelling DeLorian.

 On DJ's Christmas list Since he saw the movie when he was 5.

2nd on the review list is Friday. This Song is a work of art. It's so chalk full of amazing lyrics that you dont't even know what you should do with it. Her creativity was just through the roof on every level of this entire video and everyone loves listening to her amazing voice. Here is friday:



That was fantastic wasn't it?
Her voice is just.....oh my god words cannot describe how great this video is. I can just watch it again and again and deffinatly not shoot myself. I will party and ya and I will kick it in the backseat. so ya there is my review on Friday, brings tears to my eyes.

P.S. Take everything I just said and Pour a vat of sarcasm on top of it.

Last but not least I'm reviewing PeeWee's Big Adventure. I would rather watch Snooki, Justin Bieber and Rebecca black all sing Friday 100 times then ever watch this movie again. No one laughs every 2 minutes,even when he got his bike stolen he was still doing his stupid laugh and being stupid. He's so frikin annoying. I've never had an impulse to throw anything at a TV or Smartboards  so strong. Story awful, acting awful, AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! after this movie I honestly thought to myself: "Edwards, why do you hate me so much? what did I do?" Awful movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment